OLYNTHIA NATURA doo – Privacy Statement
Last updated: May 23, 2018
OLYNTHIA NATURA doo, Croatia (hereinafter only referred to as “OLYNTHIA NATURA doo”, “olynthia.com”, or ”we” ) takes the protection of your personal data as the Data Controller very seriously. We treat your personal data confidentially and in accordance with the provisions of data protection law. This privacy statement informs you about how, to what extent and for what purposes we process the personal data of customers using the www.olynthia.com website.
Version No.: 1.0 Date: 23/05/2018
• Personal Data: Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
• Usage Data: Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
• Cookies: Cookies are small pieces of data stored on a User’s device.
• Data Processors (or Service Providers): Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
• Data Subject: Data Subject is any living individual who is the subject of Personal Data.
• User: The User is the individual using our Service. The User corresponds to the Data Subject, who is the subject of Personal Data.
1. SUBJECT OF DATA PROTECTION
Subject of data protection is personal data. Data is personal if it can be assigned to an identified or identifiable natural person. This includes information such as names, addresses, email addresses and telephone numbers.
2. COLLECTION, PROCESSING AND USE OF PERSONAL DATA ON REQUEST
The use of our web site is generally possible without providing personal data. You are neither obliged to visit this website nor to provide any personal data. If you do not provide us with personal data, you might not be able to use individual functionalities of this website. Otherwise there will be no consequences for you. The collection of users’ personal data on our site is always on a voluntary basis, except in the cases described in the following. We would like to point out that data transmission over the Internet (e.g. communication by email) can have security gaps. A complete protection of data against access by third parties is not possible.
We collect, process and use your personal data, which you have provided us with when buying products, registering an account for our member area, to the extent necessary in each case for the following purposes:
1. Registration and execution of the contract
– Data that you provide when setting up an account, such as your name, email address, telephone number, mobile phone number, address and data which will be provided depending on the service you use.
-We collect, process and use transaction data regarding your activities on the websites (e.g. purchases, content that you generate or that relates to your account
– Billing and other data you provide for the purchase
– Data collected in the context of reviews, chats and correspondence on the website or by email, fax and post
– Other personal data that we may ask you to provide for special purposes
– If you voluntarily provide us with additional personal data during registration, this data will also be used for the implementation of the usage relationship.
2. Contact form
If you provide us with personal data for the purpose of contacting us, this data will be used by us as this is necessary for the purpose of the respective communication. For online chat we use Zendesk Chat as data processor.
OLYNTHIA NATURA doo may process and use your personal data for marketing purposes, e.g. to send emails with general information or of an advertising nature (newsletter), on the basis of the declaration of consent you have given us. We use MailChimp data processor for sending newsletters.
You can revoke the declarations of consent granted to us in this regard at any time with effect for the future. If you wish to opt-out of receiving these emails from us, please follow the instructions contained in an applicable email you receive from us, which will allow you to opt-out of receiving these types of email communications from us. In addition, you can object to this use by sending an email to: email@example.com.
4. Information you provide to Payment Processors
All payments made are processed by a PCI/DSS-compliant (these are payment card industry security standards) payment processing service engaged by us. All information collected by these third-party providers for purposes of processing your payments is not available to us
When you visit our website, information may be stored on your computer in the form of a cookie.
By visiting our website without changing your settings, you agree to receive all cookies and other data collection tools; however, if you do not accept the use of these cookies, you can change your cookie settings at any time. To opt out mechanisms is listed in the ‘How to control or delete cookies’ section.
1. What are Cookies?
Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are downloaded to your computer or mobile device when you visit a certain webpage. Cookies are then sent back to the originating webpage on each subsequent visit, or to another webpage that recognizes that cookie. Cookies are widely used to make our website work, or to work more efficiently, as well as to provide information to the owners of the website.
There are two broad categories of cookies:
» first party cookies served directly by us to your computer or mobile device;
» third party cookies, which are served by a third party on our behalf. We may use third party cookies for functionality, performance/analytics, advertising/tracking and social media purposes.
Cookies can remain on your computer or mobile device for different periods of time. Some cookies are session cookies, meaning that they are stored only temporarily during a browsing session and expire when you close your browser. Other cookies are persistent cookies, meaning that they are saved on your computer or mobile device for a fixed period and are not deleted when browser is closed. They can be used by our website to recognize your computer or mobile device when you open your browser and browse the Internet again.
– enable, facilitate and streamline the functioning of and your access to our website;
– understand the total number of visitors to our Website on an ongoing basis and the types of internet browsers (e.g. Firefox, Chrome or Internet Explorer) and operating systems (e.g. Windows or Mac OS) used by our visitors;
– monitor the performance of our website and continually improve it;
– customize and enhance your online experience.
3. What types of Cookies do we use?
Strictly Necessary Cookies
Strictly Necessary Cookie should be enabled at all times so that we can save your preferences for cookie settings. These cookies record information about choices you have made and allow us to tailor our website to you. These cookies mean that when you continue to use or come back to the website, we can provide you with our services as you have asked for them to be provided. For example, these cookies allow us to:
– save your location preference if you have set your location on your homepage,
– remember settings you have applied, such as layout, text size, preferences, and colors;
– show you when you are logged in; and
– store accessibility options.
Performance and Analytics Cookies ( 3rd Party Cookies)
We use performance/analytics cookies to analyze how the Our website is accessed, used, or is performing to provide you with a better user experience and to maintain, operate and continually improve the website. For example, these cookies allow us to:
– Better understand our website visitors so that we can improve how we present our content;
– Collect information about our Website visitors such as where they are located and what browsers they are using;
– Determine the number of unique users of our website;
– Improve our Website by measuring any errors that occur; and
– Conduct research and diagnostics to improve product offerings.
We use Google Analytics cookies and you can disable these cookies using cookie setting on our web page.
Third Party Cookies (Additional cookies)
On some pages of our website, third parties that provide applications through our website may set their own cookies to track the success of their applications or customize applications for you. Because of how cookies work, we cannot access these cookies, nor can the third parties access the data in cookies used by us. We use Zendesk Chat and you can disable these cookies, but you will not be able to use the chat.
4. How to control or delete Cookies
You can control cookies we use in cookie settings on our web page at any time. It can be found on down left side of the page.
Deleting cookies can be done in your web browser. Most browsers offer instructions on how to change your cookie settings. These settings will typically be found in the “options” or “preferences” menu of your browser.
4. USE OF DATA
We use the collected data for various purposes:
– to provide and maintain our Service
– to notify you about changes to our Service
– to provide customer support
– to gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our Service
– to monitor the usage of our Service
– to detect, prevent and address technical issues
– to provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.
5. RETENTION OF DATA
We will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
6. TRANSMISSION OF DATA TO THIRD PARTIES
Your personal data will only be transmitted to third parties if this is legally permitted or if you have given your prior consent. In particular, we will not sell your data to third parties or market it in any other way. We will only disclose your data to government authorities as part of legal obligations or as a result of an official order or court decision. We have bound our employees and partners to secrecy and to comply with data protection regulations.
Except as set forth in this Privacy Statement or when specifically agreed to by you, we will not disclose personal information we gather from you to third parties unless we are required to share this information to complete your request or for legitimate business purposes. OLYNTHIA NATURA shares personal information in the following circumstances:
We may share your information with Payment processor and shipping company in order to ship the purchased items.
7. DISCLOSURE OF DATA
– disclosure for Law Enforcement. Under certain circumstances, we may be required to disclose your Personal Data if required to do so by law or in response to valid requests by public authorities (e.g. a court or a government agency).
8. SECURITY OF DATA
The security of your data is important to us but, remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
9. LEGAL BASIS FOR PROCESSING PERSONAL DATA UNDER GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
OLYNTHIA NATURA doo may process your Personal Data because:
– we need to perform a contract with you
– you have given us permission to do so
– the processing is in our legitimate interests and it’s not overridden by your rights
– for payment processing and shipping purposes
– to comply with the law
10. YOUR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS UNDER GENERAL DATA PROTECTION REGULATION (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. OLYNTHIA NATURA doo aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us or send an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
– the right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you.
– the right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
– the right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
– the right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
– the right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of your Personal Data in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
– the right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where OLYNTHIA NATURA doo relied on your consent to process your personal information.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
11. 3rd PARTY SOFTWARE
We may employ third party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
– Google Analytics
Google Analytics is a web analytics service offered by Google that tracks and reports website traffic. Google uses the data collected to track and monitor the use of our Service. This data is shared with other Google services. Google may use the collected data to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
For more information on the privacy practices of Google, please visit the Google Privacy & Terms web page: http://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/
We may provide paid products and/or services within the Service. In that case, we use third-party services for payment processing (e.g. payment processors).
The payment processors we work with is: BORGUN
13. LINKS TO OTHER SITES
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.
14. CHILDREN’S PRIVACY
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your Children has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
16. CONTACT US